“Outonomy: fleshing out autonomy beyond the individual” is a research project lead by Leonardo Bich and Xabier E. Barandiaran with Kepa Ruiz-Mirazo, Jon Umerez and Arantza Etxeberria as members of the research team and a network of 24 research collaborators including PhD students, postdoc researchers and international researchers.The central hypothesis is that understanding autonomy in the context of contemporary scientific problems and social challenges requires to include integrative, relational, collective and environmental processes that go beyond the individual and yet directly affect and constitute the self-governing capacities it can display.
- Program announcementWe are happy to finally share the program for the workshop! Check it out here.
- Deadline ExtensionWe have extended the deadline of the call for abstracts for the Outonomy workshop! You can now submit your abstracts through this form until the 15th of January, and find all the rest of the information here.
- Call4AbstractsThe call for abstracts for the workshop is now open until the 15th of december. You can read the call and fill the form to submit your proposal here.
- Workshop dates: 22-24th June 2022Make room in your agendas and update your calendar. We will be hosting the Outonomy Workshop 22-24th of June 2022! We are now planning to open a call4abstract and invitation to guest speakers.
- New siteThis is the website that we just opened to coordinate the Outonomy project. You are welcome to join and follow our news, results and proposals.